Pages

Monday, 3 March 2014

SPOONS FOR SALE

These spoons are SOLD OUT!! Luckily for you, I have some new spoons (sneak preview below) now available here..


~

Hello everyone, long time no see.

I have been busy busy and have finally accepted that I have too many spoons and simply must let some of them go on to homes where they can be loved and used. And so, spoons for sale.

Grouped into three categories - 'large', for big mouths and lots of yummy food; 'medium', middle sized eaters; and 'small', ideal for kids, getting into yoghurt pots, people who prefer a small eating spoon.. any number of things really!

If you're interested in owning any of these beauties, post a comment below or send me an email at jojo.wood@hotmail.co.uk with the number of the spoon you want. Paypal is my payment method of choice, but I can also take UK cheque at a push.


Spoon #1 - SOLD
Birch, large eating spoon
£39





Spoon #2 - SOLD
Birch, large eating spoon
£39





Spoon #3 - SOLD
Birch, medium eating spoon
£29





Spoon #4 - SOLD
Spalted birch, small eating spoon
£29





Spoon #5 - SOLD
Birch, Small Eating Spoon
£29





Spoon #6 - SOLD
Spalted birch, small eating spoon
£39





Spoon #7 - SOLD
Spalted birch, small eating spoon
£29





Spoon #8 - SOLD
Sycamore, medium eating spoon
£29





Spoon #9 - SOLD
Spalted birch, medium eating spoon
£39





Spoon #10 - SOLD
Spalted birch, small eating spoon
£29





And that's all for now! Hopefully I'll have some more available soon. Flat rate of £5 shipping wherever in the world you are.

13 comments:

  1. I have one of Jojo's lovely spoons and it is a pleasue to use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like spoon #9 ... please let me know how to submit paypal payment

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi JoJo!

    Great looking spoons! Thoug I don´t know how large medium is, I´d like to buy #3. (I hope it´s not sold alrasdy.) How can payment be made?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, how about spoon #10? I'd take that, please let me know the paypal info. Otherwise, would really like a spalted medium spoon from you if you anticipate one soon! Please let me know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep #10's still available, or I've one more spalted spoon ready to go which I could send you some pics of if you wanted? It's probably got a similar sized bowl to #10, but a longer handle. My paypal email is jojo.wood@hotmail.co.uk, or let me know if you'd like to see the other one!

      Delete
  6. Hi JoJo!

    Please let me know, if #3 is still availiable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Arno, sorry for delayed response, that one's gone I'm afraid.

      Delete
  7. Hey JoJo! Beautiful work! I'd love #2 if it's still available. Found this too late to get any of the small spoons, but if you have any more of those available, I'd take one of those too. How can I pay and get you my info?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amanda! Really sorry for the delayed response - I've been moving house and without internet for quite a while - gah! #2 is still available if you're still interested, afraid no more smaller spoons ready to go yet, although I'm hoping to have another batch dried oiled and ready to go before too long.. if you've got paypal then that'd the best for me, my email for that is jojo.wood@hotmail.co.uk, or you can contact me there for other arrangements? Thanks, JoJo

      Delete
    2. Sorry to hassle, but I could do with a response sooner rather than later so I know whether I can offer it to somebody else! Thanks

      Delete
  8. Hello JoJo, I have been following your fathers impressive work for some time now and I absolutely adore your spoon carving skills.

    Would you be interested in a spot of self promotion with a short biography of your work and inspirations for my fans on WeirdWood blog and Facebook ? (https://www.facebook.com/WeirdWood) I will of course include any links you would like me to and refer back to your work on occasions !

    Rather than formal interview style I thought 'free rein' with pictures of your choice !

    Let me know what you think :-)

    Regards David (WeirdWood)

    ReplyDelete